Saturday, June 7, 2008

I was tagged...

Sorry Reagan for not doing this sooner!! :-)

7 Random Things....

1. I was not able to swallow pills until about 2 years ago.  I’m usually a pretty healthy person and haven’t had to take much medication for anything. A couple years ago I had an ear infection and the doctor prescribed some massively large pills which I struggled to get down…but I did it. My whole life has changed now that I know how to swallow pills. :-)

2. I went to England and Ireland when I was 13, and Gautemala when I was 15. Both trips were taken by myself, but I met up with missionaries once I was there. To this day I can’t believe that I actually did that. I was super shy back then.

3. I was a surprise to my parents. After my two older brothers were born my parents decided they were done and my mom had her tubes tied. A couple weeks following the procedure she went back in for a check-up and told the doctor she was feeling a bit like she did when she was pregnant with my brothers. She soon found out it was because she was pregnant with me!

4. One of my favorite memories from childhood is hanging out with my dad in the garage while he did woodworking stuff. He would have the classical radio station playing while he worked, and to this day whenever I hear classical music I can smell sawdust…or whenever I smell sawdust…I think of classical music. :-)

5. I am obsessed with Ireland and have always wanted to live there. I also think it would be kind of fun to have red hair and an accent. And yes… I do know that not all Irish people have red hair. :-)

6. I have a mole on the wrist of my right arm. Today I think nothing of it, but growing up I was so self conscious about it that I didn’t even like to raise my right hand in school for fear that people would see it.

7. When I was in grade school my friends called me “casper” (as in casper the friendly ghost) because I was so pale.

I'm tagging:

Liz

I can't think of anyone else who hasn't been tagged yet. and my list of friend links seems to have disappeared with my layout!:-(

4 comments:

Reagan said...

I love knowing that you were a surprise to your parents! I know I only met you at Ben and Kristi's wedding, but you are so sweet and you were obviously meant to be here to bless everyone with your presence! Thanks for filling it out!

Joel said...

It's better than a mole on your butt! Right, Fenny?

Charissa said...

ahahaha!!!!!!

hahah!!!!!

:)

oh you are so funny.

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

you need to blog again :) i miss you.